ITN Mark Education is looking for an enthusiastic Maths Teacher (KS3-KS5) For a teaching job in a large Secondary school starting ASAP.
This Mathematics teaching job is for a large school in Birmingham and is accessible easily by public transport. The highly motivated and accomplished teaching team are looking for a teacher cable of getting the most out of their students.
The successful Mathematics teacher will have excellent knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging Maths lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. ITN Mark Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Key Stage 3-5 (KS3- KS5) teacher in order to meet our commitment to our secondary schools and the Children they support.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 3-5 (KS2- KS5) you must:
- Have experience Teaching in Secondary Schools ranging from Key Stage 3 - Key stage 5 level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Have a desire to become part of the committed team of secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching Maths and be able to deliver inspiring lessons
Benefits of working with ITN Mark:
- Continued professional development for secondary teachers
- Work in local Secondary Schools
- Weekly pay for Secondary Teachers
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark and receive £100 worth of Capital Bond vouchers
If you are an English Teacher looking for a new challenge and are able to enthuse motivate and engage students, then we want to hear from you.
Working with ITN Mark we take our responsibilities to you seriously and ensure you are supported and rewarded for your efforts.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.