An established manufacturing company based in Coventry is looking for a bookkeeper to join their team. The company are looking for a very charismatic individual to join their thriving team. The company itself have been established for other 10 years and are currently going through an exciting time of growth. This opportunity is available due to an increase of workload you will be primarily responsible for all Payroll functions as well aiding in the control of the purchase and sales ledgers and Being the main point of contact for all general bookkeeping and VAT queries from clients and colleagues alike. You will deal with clients on a daily basis, both over the phone and face-to-face.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous Payroll experience including understanding HRMC
- Be AAT qualified (or equivalent) with excellent financial accounting skills
- Be a friendly individual that is able to work well within a team and complete tasks individually
- Have previous experience of preparing Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Be able to confidently use Sage
- Be able to drive and have your own transport
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive environment
- Be working for a fantastic reputable company.
- Have the opportunity to work with experienced accounts professionals which will enhance your work experience
- Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty;
- Work in a busy firm in a client-facing role, meaning your day-to-day responsibilities will vary greatly.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an all-round part time accounts role whilst gaining valuable experience within a respectable organisation. If you are professional, friendly and have some previous experience in a similar role please apply now.