Senior Recruitment Consultant
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join one of the fastest growing divisions within the Page Group. There are a number of opportunities available within the Secretarial team, due to rapid growth within the team. This is a role in central Birmingham.
A leading FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy.
As the Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for the management of the temporary customer service/ sales support market, recruiting from Advisor/ Coordinator through to Management level. You will be managing key existing client relationships, as well as developing your own. You will be responsible for meeting and referencing all candidates and placing into temporary and FTC roles.
You will work closely with clients to establish needs in other departments/ areas of the business and confidently fill urgent roles.
The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Recruitment Consultant MUST:
- Have worked within recruitment previously, ideally managing customer service/ sales support recruitment
- Establish and build relationships in a B2B environment
- Be highly organised with the ability to manage a busy/ challenging desk
- Communicate effectively with clients and candidates at all levels
- Be confident in the delivery of a first class service for candidates and clients
- Competitive salary, dependent on skills+ transparent commission and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
- Full centralised and market specific training provided from day 1
- Work for one of the fasted growing disciplines, with unlimited opportunities for progression