Learning and Development Advisor
This is a Regional/Field based/Multi-site L&D Advisor role for the Grosvenor Casino brand. Applicants will need to travel regularly for work purposes and sometimes work outside of normal office hours. It will suit candidates who have experience in creating and delivering a variety of training material to different groups of employees in a multi-site organisation, similar in set up to Grosvenor Casino. You must hold a valid UK driving license and due to the spread of our Grosvenor Casino retail estate, we envisage this role will suit candidates who are based in the Midlands or in counties to the West of London.
To be a key influencer in building team engagement by role modeling the values and constantly seeking ways to reinforce the Grosvenor Casino brand value by:
Providing a high quality L&D service to internal customers, supporting club management to recruit, retain and develop an engaged team with the necessary skills and knowledge to meet the needs of the business.
Contribute to the achievement of the company Game Card targets, with particular emphasis on the Team measures of Team Engagement, Retention and Development.
- Delivery of engaging training sessions including modular training programs from within the Learning & Development portfolio.
- To design and deliver internal management and team development programmes in order to meet the capability requirements to ensure Grosvenor meets its strategic objectives.
- Work collaborative with peers within and outside the brand to constantly evaluate and evolve training interventions to meet the needs of our teams and business objecives.
- To undertake project work to support the department and deliver on any major business initiatives as required.
- To support new openings or refurbishments with pre and post recruitment and training.
- To support the HRBP with succession planning and performance management process.
- To support and champion the Team Forums process at a local level.
- To assist with interviewing and selection if necessary. Design and deliver assessment centers as required.
- To work collaboratively with the HR Development Manager in order to deliver the objectives of the Grosvenor Big Bets strategy.
Proven skills and Experience
- Experience of effectively delivering training on a one to one basis and in groups
- Evidence of designing and developing training programmes, including management development
- Proven project management skills, able to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of recruitment and selection interviewing
- Evidence of exemplary customer service skills.
- Understands and is flexible to meet the demands of a 24 hour business within the leisure sector
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Has personal credibility and able to build good working relationships
- Able to work as part of a team with remote line management
- Part or full CIPD qualified or able to demonstrate equivalent understanding of current HR thinking