Experienced Credit Controller
Temporary to Permanent
£9 to £10 per hour
3 Day per week ( Monday - Wednesday- Friday)
9.30 am to 2.30pm.
Are you a proven credit controller with excellent customer relation building skills? Working within a small team in a suite of modern comfortable offices. Within walking distance of a variety of shops and eateries.
- Responsible for credit control cash collection activities across a wide range of business clients across Shropshire and its borders
- Reporting of overdues and identification of aged overdues with strategies identified and actioned for successful collection to mitigate bad debt risk.
- Daily bank statement and cheque payment reconciliation.
- Building lasting relationships with longstanding and new business clients
- Proven experience in Credit Control essential
- Highly numerate
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent attention to detail,
- Good IT skills, which must include excellent use of Excel, and other Microsoft packages.
- Established organisation offering the opportunity to work flexible part time hours.
- Small friendly team
Please Apply to Jackie Fillingham at Travail Employment Group Shrewsbury.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.