HR Advisor - Permanent
Full Time Position
Monday - Friday between 9am - 5:30pm
£25k - £30k basic Salary
We are currently looking for a HR Professional to join a company a well known reputable company within the area of Coventry. Our client represents a portfolio of clients within the financial services sector who have chosen to work as their partner in outsourcing their customer service functions.
This role is a generalist role and you will be required to work as alongside the HR Manager however you would need to be able to work autonomously. Ideally, you will be qualified to Level 5 CIPD and will have a generalist background, ideally with experience of working in a multi-site environment.
As HR Advisor you will report to the HR Manager and will provide support to the business in all areas. You will take an active role in advising senior managers on the impact of new employment legislation, making recommendations on changes to processes to ensure compliance.
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to support and influence managers in all areas and will have excellent communication skills.
· Has the right to work legally in the UK
· A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English
· CIPD level 5 qualified or willingness to work towards this
· Strong Employment Law knowledge
· Excellent leadership and communication skills
· Worked within a fast paced environment
· Previous experience in a HR role
· Understanding of HR
· Coaching, Mentoring or Training Experience
· CIPD Qualified to Level 5
· Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
· Able to Pass TMS Role Specific Assessments
· Sources candidates by utilizing job boards, professional associations, and social networking sites. Screens candidate application materials. Conducts preliminary interviews to identify applicants who meet the requisite skills and qualifications. Creates written job offers and communicates with candidates about conditional vs. final offers. Performs or delegates administrative tasks to junior colleagues including logging applications, scheduling interviews, and pre? employment screenings.
· Partners with payroll vendor to issue pay to employees by exporting data using the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) reporting function, cross checking with physical payroll information, and sending data to the vendor. Communicates with the vendor on queries, reviews payroll reports for completeness and accuracy, and occasionally approves the final payroll.
· Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of existing policies and procedures to support routine and non?routine inquiries from team members, retirees, beneficiaries, and/or applicants regarding recruitment, employment, benefits, payroll, record keeping, and reporting. Assists more junior colleagues. Reviews, drafts and updates policies and procedures. Prepares for and may attend audits to validate compliance with corporate policies and procedure.
· Answers moderately complex to complex employee questions on HR employee policy, practices, procedures and programs. Meets with team members/managers to document employee relations activities including absence discipline, performance, reorganizations, absence management, and flexible working options.
· Performs data look up and data entry in various HR administration systems to aid in resolving inquiries. Enters deductions (i.e. benefit contributions and premiums, garnishments) and leave active (i.e. vacation, sick) into the HRIS system; performs periodic audits for accuracy to ensure a smooth process with payroll.
· Serves as the primary point of contact for team members and external vendors/third party administrators assisting in moderately complex to complex questions and inquiries relating to general benefits information, and reviews benefits packages with third party consultant. Determines if issues and requests can be completed as requested or if escalation is needed. Reviews benefits information for accuracy for publication (i.e. communications, presentations, and packets). Compiles data for retirement/beneficiary/benefits enrolment.
If you would like to apply to the above HR Assistant vacancy then please forward your CV to
Keywords: HR, HR Advisor, Coventry, Human Resources, Senior,