Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Derby. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of a Process Engineer to help build and develop the manufacturing process.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Derby who are currently searching for a Process Engineer to join their business. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification.
As a Process Engineer within Derby business you would be expected to assist in the design of the factory while also;
- Testing sample and running trails on existing products
- Make recommendations to improve existing products
- Determining costs, sample testing and documenting results and conducting trials
- Maintaining product and process SOPs
- Report into senior management about statistics on costing, purchasing, product routing
- Compiling engineering and design reports
- Train and develop production operatives
- Ensure LEAN practices are followed
- Driving 5s,6s, and CI
The successful Process Engineer at the Derby business would be expected to have;
- Minimum of HND/HNC in mechanical, electronic or electrical engineering
- Maths at A Level or higher
- Good understanding of Lean, 6 sigma and Continuous Improvement
- Experience of PFMEA and control plans
- Understanding technical drawings and using CAD
- 3+ years of experience within Production or Process Engineering
- Involved in NIP or NPD projects
Competitive salary, apply for more information.