An excellent position has become available for an experienced Accounts Assistant working for a client of mine based in Coventry Due to their consistent growth they are looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant who wants to grow alongside themselves!, this particular organisation are looking for an attentive experienced accounts assistant to join the team on a full time basis The successful candidate will be joining the business as an Accounts Assistant working with qualified accountants. This person will be someone who is looking to join a reputable, secure business. With the change in the business they are looking for a candidate that can help cover the increased work load.
Ideally, you will have:
- AAT qualified with Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant who has previous experience with payroll administration, sales ledger, purchase ledger and all other bookkeeping duties
- The ability to adapt to a new processes and different ways of working
- Two years of working with SAGE and EXCEL
- Have a good amount of practical finance experience as a finance assistant, finance apprentice, accounts assistant role or similar
In return you will receive:
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to utilise your finance knowledge and still be able to learn more
- The opportunity to work in a business that can offer long term security and the chance to really become a key team member
- Provided with a competitive salary and on-site parking.
If you are looking for a role that can offer you the opportunity to progress in a secure business then this could be exactly what you have been looking for.