£18,000 - £21,000 per annum + company benefits
My client is seeking an experienced Maintenance/Facilities Assistant to join their new site in Edgbaston, Birmingham on a permanent basis.
We will look to you to provide an exceptional level of service from making sure everything is working, to checking our décor is in tip top condition, all will be in keeping with the levels of service expected within our luxury organisation.
My client is an award winning company recognised for its outstanding quality and reputation for delivering a 5 star service. As a luxurious brand that's growing fast, we invest in the development of all of our people - making it an ideal place to drive a career in the accounts department.
- All general building maintenance
- Planned and reactive building maintenance
- Maintaining the pool, health club and main house facilities daily
- To fixing things as issues arise
- Ensure that all regular fire, H&S inspections and their systems are tested and maintained
- Logging everything and making sure all the records are up-to-date
The skills you'll need
- Experience of working in a maintenance environment; handy trades like electrics, joinery or plumbing
- Ideally hold a qualification in a relevant trade
- Flexible, enthusiastic and full of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Be willing to turn your hand to any task
If you are interested in working for a reputable, high end organisation that prides itself on outstanding customer service, then please apply now for immediate consideration.