Senior Designer/ Animator
The position (full-time)
This is an exciting fast pace role where you will be working directly with the senior
creatives and be involved in all projects, including creative, animations and video editing, from concept to delivery. You will be working across immersive environments, interactive displays, exhibitions, digital content and all print collateral and you will be encouraged to contribute your ideas within these areas.
The opportunity is there to take a greater lead on projects and to begin owning some of the
small to medium projects, working within scheduled timeframes with the ability to
manage tight deadlines when necessary.
As senior designer/motion graphics designer, you will be working as part of a team of passionate creatives including senior designers, junior designers, and a programming team.
- Producing outstanding design for branding and advertising campaigns and collateral for video and animation.
- Striving to push creative boundaries and develop innovative solutions
- Presenting and explaining your ideas to the team and clients
Skills & Experience Required:
- Essential agency or in-house experience in a similar role
- A knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Sketch, HTML and PowerPoint would be advantageous.
- Concept to delivery key-art production
- A strategic approach to client requirements
- Fully proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Confident managing your time, working under pressure to deadlines and briefs
- Mentoring and inspiring junior members of the team
- Up to date with industry trends
We’re a fast-paced design agency based in Warwickshire servicing a wide variety of
global clients within a varied number of business sectors.
All applicants must send a covering letter expressing why they would suit the role
along with a current CV and a pdf/video portfolio of all suitable work and highlight how
previous experience can be beneficial to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.