National Business Development Manager - Grocery / Wholesale - Healthy Snacks
Business Development Manager - National role
Home based / Field based with some national and international travel
Up to £40,000 depending on experience, car or car allowance plus benefits
Our client is a UK market leader in the healthy snacks and drinks industry and they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to manage a portfolio of accounts across wholesale, convenience and Food Service for a number of new healthy snacks and drink brands.
Your main objective is to be manage the sales, distribution, and development of the brands whilst maximising profit.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing business views and conduct account reviews with all major customers
- Contribute business development ideas to the team
- Develop and maintain effective relationships
- Supporting the Channel Controller working with the key accounts from large wholesale to convenience stores.
- Regular face to face meeting with key stakeholders, including road shows
- Maintain all administration to a very high level, tracking sales, spends, account review documentation, new line form information, KPI trackers etc.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role