Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with Majenta, one of the leading software, consultancy and training providers in the UK. Following huge success, Majenta are looking to grow their sales teams from their Coventry offices, with the addition of a number of vertically aligned sales executives. These include clients from backgrounds such as Industrial Machinery, Automotive, Building Products, Construction and Architecture.
As the only solutions provider in the UK to partner with 3 of the top 4 world leading digital development software companies, the successful candidate will be selling products such as Autodesk's CAD and BIM suites.
These positions are external sales executives, so a full driving licence is a necessity, along with the confidence to be out on the road meet clients for long periods. Although full training will be provided, being money and success driven is a pre-requisite.
Applicants could come from:
- Strong sales backgrounds within manufacturing or construction industries
- Mechanical engineering equipment sales or services sales
- Telesales targeting the industrial industry, looking to move to an external role
- New business sales working in other areas of the IT market
- Telecoms sales professionals working in a B2B remit, such as EE, O2, BT
Majenta are offering great packages, with an industry leading commission and bonus scheme. You will be provided with a generous car allowance, 25 days holiday, mobile phone and laptop, and pension.
To apply, please click the 'apply now' button, or follow through to the Majenta micro-site for more information.