Howden UK is part of Hyperion Insurance Group, one of the world's leading insurance groups. We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
We are looking to recruit an Account Handler to work within our Howden division to join our niche sports business in Birmingham dealing with a number of nationally and internationally renowned sports governing bodies.
As an Account Handler you will join our busy, friendly and dedicated broking team, to offer support in the broking administration of sport related business.
Offering real diversity of expertise and challenge, this role will provide the successful candidate with opportunities to expand and grow their experience in a uniquely supportive environment.
It is important to us that applicants share an affinity with the Hyperion Insurance Group culture and values.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Provide a professional, friendly, helpful and informative service
- Deliver client renewals and projects in line with agreed service levels
- To prepare quality reports, letters and other correspondence
- Daily management of insurance requirements, including policy changes and adjustments
- Liaise directly with clients, where appropriate, e.g. specific queries
- Support and manage sports scheme relationships
- Help conduct negotiations to achieve the optimum solution for clients, and a mutually acceptable outcome to the insurer and the business
- Understand the insurance market and develop knowledge of product ranges and market requirements
- Gain client's confidence in your capability to understand and meet the business insurance needs
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all contacts.
- Work well within a dedicated and productive team
- To be supportive and flexible within the Sport Commercial Team
- To be able to work independently, acting on own initiative
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload, keeping the Team Leader informed of any potential issues in a timely manner
- Ability to meet sometimes tight deadlines
- Maintain a daily diary system
About Hyperion Birmingham
Our Birmingham office is open plan with a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
We are proud of our learning and development programme.
We provide some of the best employee training within the Insurance industry and we support our employees professional development.
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and build a career then we want to hear from you.