Part Time Payroll Administrator 25 hours
Advivo are working with a growing business based in Coventry in search for a Payroll Administrator to own the payroll division within the company. This is a great opportunity to take full ownership of your role whilst working reduced hours allow for work life balance.
The salary for this position is £20,000 to £23,000 pro-rata. Whilst the working hours are negotiable, ideally we are looking for someone to come in 25hours per week over 5 days.
The key responsibilities include:
- Own the payroll of 150 employees monthly, including starter / leavers
- Monitoring hours using clock cards, ensuring key information is captured i.e. annual leave, absence
- Overseeing the auto enrolment process and managing accordingly
- Complete ownership of all payroll related queries working closely with HR and Finance
- Using working experience of payroll to identify new initiatives to better processes
- Adhoc project support and ownership, i.e incentives and rewards, implementation
My client is looking for the following attributes:
- Working experience within a payroll position
- Confidence to own the payroll work streams
- Knowledge of all relevant payroll codes
- Working knowledge of auto enrolment and RTI
- A keen team player flexible to build relationships and equally work independently
If you feel you are right for the position, and if the position looks like the right kind of opportunity for you then simply apply and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further.
Trust Advivo to share your story and make the process simple for you.