Specialist Engineer - Apex MA
- The successful applicant will be part of the of the System Engineering within Vehicle Engineering. The team is responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of new features and technologies onto programmes.
- The Mission of the System Engineering team is to deliver features & systems that customer loves for life. The position is to maintain and establish the configuration of the Master Feature List, which includes identifying configurations, configuration items and baselines.
- To achieve this objective, the successful applicant will be required to implement a controlled change process which includes setting up a change control board for approve or reject all change requests that are sent against any baseline and relating to the Master Feature List. This involves interfacing with various function such as cross-CoC, programme teams, business office, marketing and product configuration teams.
- The Master Feature List configuration manager is required to ensure adherence to feature development process and facilitate team interactions related to Master Feature List configuration process.
- The position also involves with recording and reporting all necessary information on the status of the configuration development process. The position is responsible to ensure that feature configurations contain all their intended parts and are sound with respect to their specifying documents, including requirements and architectural specifications and customer handbook.
- Strong Project Management Skills on multiple projects in an Automotive Sector - Risk and Issue Management in an Product Delivery Environment, Stakeholder Management Experienced in configuration management including running of Change control procedure and managing change control broad.
- Very Strong in Data analystic, Access, SQL and DOORS.
- Experience in managing and writing Engineering Requirements.
- Understanding of Automotive Electrical Architecture.
- Experience in Configuration Management including running of Change control Experience in managing Engineering Requirement.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and comfortable with management of complex data.
- Need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills at all level within organisation. - be self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active, demonstrates initiative and with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate good project management experience and a track record of successful project delivery. Minimum 3-5 years of operating in multi-project Management environment
- Be qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline and have experience in an engineering environment. PRINCE2 accredited or APM Project Management Qualified (PMQ or APMP)
- An understanding of J&LR Electrical Engineering systems, systems integration, system engineering, EE architectures, components, practices and the processes involved with system design/ development within the corporate programme timing standard.