General Ledger Manager
GENERAL LEDGER MANAGER
To £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Aerospace / Manufacturing
This position manages the General Ledger Team set within a large Shared Service Centre (SSC), and reports directly to the SSC Head of Finance. Key activities will include:
- Managing the General Ledger Team. This will involve allocation of work, prioritisation, and resolving queries which are escalated by team members.
- Responsibility for the integrity of all financial information produced by the team, including journal entries, bank reconciliations, and ledger maintenance.
- Managing the reporting of VAT and Intrastats.
- Maintaining records and accounts to satisfy audits and statutory accounts preparation.
- Ensuring all activities and payments are undertaken within established protocols.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finance professional who is seeking their next challenge in a large multisite business. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a corporate environment, ideally within the wider manufacturing sector. This may include aerospace, automotive or FMCG.
- The ability to manage a team and report financial information upwards to a senior level.
- A comprehensive understanding of General Ledger accounting, and how the information is utilised by the wider business.
- Good Excel ability and a familiarity with SAP.
- AAT qualifications, or be working towards ACCA / CIMA.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of components which are primarily supplied to the aerospace and defence industries.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.