SF Group are recruiting for a Temp Receptionist for 2 weeks for our client based in Warwick.
The purpose of the role is to provide an outstanding customer service and to ensure a welcoming environment to all visitors and callers. To provide a safe working environment for all employees and to provide the tools for them to effectively perform their roles.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and setting out buffets for events
- Provide the administrative support for customer events
- Provide a welcome to all customers ensuring that they sign in and are welcomed
- Preparation of training materials as advised by Marketing team including training bags
- To manage incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- Ordering fruit and other office supplies (refreshments, business cards, stationery, ink cartridges)
- To welcome callers in a friendly and professional manner, distributing calls to the relevant departments
- Support meeting and training days - coordinate individual needs such as lunches, refreshments, parking.
- Send out all spares orders, highlighting to Customer Support when stocks are low
- Produce and maintain all records, as required by the Office Manager, to allow statistical data to be presented to the Exec team on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A supportive and empathic nature with a strong proactive approach
- Good working knowledge of all departmental procedures
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent organisational skills
The position will pay between £9 and £10 dependent on experience. If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP or send your CV to