Senior IT Security Analyst
As a member of the IT Security team, assess and manage the potential business impact and likelihood of technical threats and risks to the organisation’s IT Systems and infrastructure before those events occur.
Facilitate key technical security related technical aspects to ensure the Society meets and exceeds compliance & regulatory requirements.
Essential skills and experience:
- Good understanding of information security best practices within the financial service sector.
- Experience of engaging with external bodies.
- Knowledge and practical application of security best practice.
- Technical security knowledge to include but not limited to the following areas:
- Networking inc. Firewalls/IDS/IPS
- Any security related qualification (beneficial e.g. CISSP, CISA/M, SANS GIAC etc)
- Experience of PCI-DSS (beneficial)
- Experience of UK Financial Services regulatory requirements (beneficial)
- Enterprise Managed Anti-Malware & endpoint security technologies
- MS & RHEL Operating Systems
- Data Leakage Prevention
- Secure gateway technologies (e-mail & web)
- Experience in the following technology vendors products beneficial:
- Red Hat Linux
Other essential information:
- Must be able to show discretion and maintain total confidentiality when required.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be able to build good relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.