Interim Finance Director
Interim Finance Director - Birmingham
I am currently looking for an experienced and credible Interim Finance Director to make an immediate impact in a Birmingham based organisation. Working with the MD & CFO you will be responsible for making an immediate impact operationally on a SME business during a period of change and significant growth.
Day rate: depending on experience
Key Responsibilities of the Interim Finance Director:
* Managing a small Finance team, working to ensure they deliver accurate and timely monthly accounts
* Analysing and managing costs to drive further profitability
* Development of reporting and the finance function
* Presenting key findings to the board
* Key part of all business decision making
* Liaising with all areas of the business helping to provide broader commercial input and drive the business forward
Key skills of the Interim Finance Director:
* Clear demonstrable experience guiding businesses through rapid growth
* Experience working around cash, funding streams and commercial analysis are key
* Hands on approach dealing with day to day financial duties as required - you need to be prepared to "roll your sleeves up"
If you are interested in this exciting Interim Finance Director opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to and I will call to discuss with you.