Temporary Vehicle Administrator, Immediate Start
Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking for people to join our Head Office administration team on a temporary basis working full time hours. This role would be perfect for someone looking to gain some experience over the summer period.
The main purpose of this position is to supplement the administration support processes within the Vehicle Repair team. Direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this role and as such, excellent communication skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday- Friday 8:00-17:00 and will be based in our Shrewsbury office on Battlefield Enterprise Park.
This is a temporary role with an anticipated end date of mid October however this can be flexible and we are happy to discuss this further.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
The Key Accountabilities for this role are as follows:
- To build a rapport with both internal and external customers to gain their confidence and trust.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and emailing documents.
- Compiling letters and reports as required.
- Providing general support with all admin tasks to support the vehicle repair function.
- Telephone call handling/referring enquiries within the maintenance team.
- Application, receipt and issue of vehcile plating certificates.
- Compliance paperwork collation and distribution.
- Customer liaison / contact.
- Using your IT skills you will maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry, in accordance with Company requirements and procedures.
- You will have great communication skills
- You will be organised and have great attention to detail
- You will be competent with computers including Microsoft office and Outlook.
- You will be available for full time work Monday- Friday on a temporary basis.