Linux Systems Administrator - AWS, Bash, Networking
Linux Systems Administrator - AWS, Automation, Networking
Rugby - £20,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Linux Systems Administrator with experience of Linux, Bash, LEMP / LAMP environments and networking (DNS) sought by an award winning, RAR Recommended, Google Partnered creative design and development agency based in Rugby.
As a Linux Systems Administrator you will join their large design and development teams in their Rugby studio and will be supporting their Linux based web hosting infrastructure. You will also support the roll-out and configuration of new machines and upgrades.
The successful Linux Systems Administrator should be familiar with:
- Linux - Systems Configuration and Administration
- Knowledge of LAMP and LEMP stacks
- Web Server / Hosting - DNS
- Configuration Management Software - Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Cloud Technologies (beneficial) - VMWare, KVM, Proxmox, AWS
Please send CV now to alexp[at]applauseit[dot]co[uk] and call Alex Pitts on to find out more.