Part Time Finance Manager
Award winning marketing business based in Birmingham city centre is seeking a part time Finance Manager/book keeper to join the small finance team and add support to the current directors/board. The role will be for 3 days per week and the client can be flexible to what these days are. Initially the role will be for 2-3 months but for the right candidate longer term or even permanent opportunities could be available.
Reporting in to the director group the role will support with all financial aspects of the business.
Responsibilities of the part time Finance Manager:
* Management accounts production
* P&L analysis and reporting
* Cashflow forecasting
* Sales and purchase ledger
* Bank reconciliations
* Working with external auditors
* Providing and interpreting financial information, analysing change and advising the director group accordingly.
* Appraising business change proposals to inform decision making.
* Developing existing finance team members
* Must be able to commit to 3 days per week
* Hands on finance manager/book keeper
* Experience of the full accounting process from ledger through to accounts preparation
Salary whilst interim will be £180 - £200pd Ltd company.