Head of Marketing
Warwickshire, Permanent position
Salary £55k-£60k depending on experience + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced Marketing Professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience of managing marketing projects which include online, print, press and events?
Search Skills and Match Ltd have been appointed to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager on behalf of a successful Financial Services company based in Warwickshire.
You will work with the CEO and COO of an established lending business and be responsible for all marketing activity to bring a new brand to market from scratch, alongside taking responsibility for the marketing of an existing product line. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a team to plan, implement and report on the growth of the business in line with management targets with a special focus on optimised conversions, cost per acquisition, acceptance rate and loan performance by marketing channel. A good knowledge of lead generators, comparison sites, affiliates and ping trees is essential as well as a practical knowledge of regulation surrounding marketing HCSTC loans. We are looking for a driven, results orientated, self-sufficient person who can act as an entrepreneur within the business.
The company is experiencing significant growth and due to new investment, they are launching new products and services into the consumer lending industry. The company is financially stable and set to achieve record profits this year. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company where you can work autonomously and really showcase your marketing skills and talent whilst working with the Senior Management team.
In return, the client is offering a good salary up to £60,000 per annum + Potential Bonus + Benefits.
This role would suit an ambitious marketing professional with good communication skills who enjoys working in a fast paced and results driven environment.
- You will act as the main point of contact for all Marketing and PR activity include print press online and events management
- Working closely with various parts of the business including sales and operations, you will be responsible for delivering marketing projects as required by the business
- Taking responsibility for the marketing of a new brand and bringing to market from scratch, including marketing for existing product lines
- Responsible for the business attribution model, to identify good ROI to meet business objectives via different marketing channels in a marketing mix
- You will provide exceptional levels of service and support as and when required for all marketing activity.
- Manage the planning and appropriate marketing method for projects to increase the effectiveness of the Lending function
- Create and manage ad-hoc marketing campaigns working closely with the Senior Management team
- Working with other 3rd party marketing professionals to provide a consistent brand image
- MUST have previous experience of working within a high cost short-term credit or instalment or payday unsecured lending business for a period of 2 years.
- You will be a highly experienced senior marketer and an outstanding communicator, with a proven track record of high-impact multi-channel delivery, planning and implementation
- Previous experience of leading a lead a team that has achieved excellent growth results within that business
- Experience forming, managing and optimising relationships with pay day loan lead generators or affiliates on a cost-performance basis
- Good regulatory knowledge around marketing activities in the high cost short- term credit industry / instalment or pay day lending industry
- Experienced in leading and developing a team, including recruitment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at levels including the Senior Managers, clients, third parties and supplier
- Ability to manage time lines and achieve deadlines
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Excellent IT skills preferably including Google packages
- Marketing qualification desirable
if you are interested in this position, then please apply without delay
Head of marketing |Marketing Manager| CIM |Marketing Manager |Financial Services|