Network Telecom, based in Telford, are a very successful and progressive SME company operating within the telecommunications sector. We are now embarking on a growth strategy which will see considerable increases in business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join the sales team.
As the Sales Administrator you will provide effective and efficient administrative support to the sales team to assist the business in achieving its performance and revenue targets. A key part is to provide support to the team to allow them to develop and enhance their customer engagement and relationships. You will thrive under pressure and will strive to provide exceptional support.
Key duties of the post include:
- Administrative support for sales activities and daily liaison with internal teams.
- Contacting prospective customers and arranging appointments on sales behalf.
- Overseeing and maintaining a highly accurate system of prospective customers, files and data.
- Ensuring appropriate compliance frameworks are being followed and adhered to.
- Generating internal and customer-facing reporting.
- Listening to calls and providing feedback accordingly.
- Work together with the Account Managers/Sales Consultants to ensure highest customer experience achieved by executing requests in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Prepare and produce performance reports when required.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year working within a sales admin environment is highly preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional, presentable and polite.
- A good sense of humour, contributing positively to team morale and the ambience of the Sales team.
- To maintain a positive attitude and be at the forefront of promoting products and services to the team.
- Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
- Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set.
If you feel you possess the above skills please send cv and covering letter outlining your specific suitability for this role, including current salary details.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies please.