Vehicle NVH Engineer - Apex MA
- Vehicle NVH Engineer - Technical Team Specialist Engineer. This position will be responsible for leading and completing NVH issue resolution during the hardware phases of vehicle development up to Final Engineering Confirmation.
- We are looking for an experienced NVH engineer to join an established NVH Technical team to increase our capability to deliver a wider range of vehicle programmes.
- The resolution of complex NVH Technical Issues is essential to ensure the Premium vehicle attribute is delivered for Powertrain, Wind and Road Noise and Vibration, whilst ensuring efficient strategies are employed to support weight and cost requirements.
- The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of NVH principles and techniques and a proven track record in NVH issue resolution.
- He/she must be capable of working both in a team and under own initiative and be prepared to document findings, make recommendations along with the ability to influence component areas.
- 5 years' experience in NVH with proven record of defining, investigating and resolving complex NVH issue.
- Highly literate at using LMS TestLab (or similar) software for acquisition and analysis.
- Full UK driving licence (or transferable equivalent)
- 5 years NVH Experience Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Experience of working in NVH in the Automotive Sector Good subjective and objective evaluating skills
- Good communication and presentation skills to communicate clear recommendations and conclusion to the issue resolution team.
- Strongly literate in MS Office applications Word, PowerPoint, Excel