International Sales Manager - Consumer
We are recruiting an International Sales Manager to drive the sales of a Heritage British Consumer Products Brand throughout the Commonwealth countries.
After being acquired by a c. €300 million privately owned European business around 5 years ago, our client has seen a positive development of their culture, have enjoyed investment in their IT and Supply Chain infrastructure which has contributed to profitable revenue growth across all routes to market.
We are looking for an experienced International Sales professional from any industry (consumer would be ideal) to develop and deliver the sales and marketing strategy for which a portfolio of strong distribution partners is at the core.
With International sales contributing to around £4 million of total turnover, this is seen as a critical role to the continued success of the business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role sits on the company’s Leadership team and will play an integral role in directing its future.
The profile and experiences of a successful candidate are as follows:
- A proven track record of international sales in any industry although consumer products would be welcomed
- Ability to develop relationships, partnerships and strategic alliances with distributors and customers
- Must be a self-starter and able to travel extensively throughout the Commonwealth countries
- A strong relationship builder who takes a flexible approach to fit in with a diverse range of cultures and business practices
- UK home based but must spend at least 2 days per week in the West Midlands office