As an experienced Account Manager, you will be working for a forward thinking/award winning company based in Meriden, who really believe in creating a great environment for their employees to work in. My client is an extremely successful company who specialise in providing automotive software solutions to a variety of companies, amongst other innovative projects they are constantly working on. They believe in creating a fun and motivating environment for their staff, they have an on-site gym and a stunning/luxurious environment to work in. They also encourage a work/life balance and promote continuous incentives for their staff.
Your duties as Account Manager will involve:
- Provide administrative support to the Account Management team.
- To manage the relationship with customers
- To proactively develop each customer account to maximise the revenue potential for that customer.
- Identifying value added opportunities with customers and increasing their portfolio of services used.
- The experienced Account Manager will be responsible for building a strong working relationship with all stakeholders within the customer organisation
- Work in collaboration with new business development sales team members to support new business wins.
The ideal candidate will have previous Account Management experience with a confident and engaging personality.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at.