Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
Mitchell Adam are proudly working with an Award Winning Accountancy Practice Firm who are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant. They are looking for a thriving individual to join their Service Charge team. An individual that is career minded, dedicated and willing to prove their worth is key.
Ideally you will,
- Have experience working in an all-round accounts role in a fast paced corporate business
- Be a focused and driven character currently studying either AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Have excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
- An excellent understanding of systems including strong Excel skills
In return you will,
- Have the opportunity to work in a top 10 practice, adding value to your CV Receive full training on the role and have the opportunity to work alongside senior members of staff
- Be given the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
- Have the opportunity to work within a diverse role that can offer you a wide amount of commercial exposure alongside technical skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to get their foot in the door with one of the UK's leading practices. If you are a hard worker and have a passion for accounts please do apply below.