A world leading, automotive manufacturer is looking for a number of talented and experienced Paint Technician to work on prestige and high valued motor vehicles. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing global company that offers candidates fantastic development opportunities and exciting brands to work on. Every day is different and the range of vehicles that you work on will give you the opportunity to use your skills and talents to ensure that the work is delivered to the highest of standards.
This role is offered on an ongoing-contract basis with long term opportunities for the right candidates. The role offers opportunity to those looking for immediate start roles.
You will be working alongside a group of skilled paint technicians assisting with the preparation of model vehicles, which are one off vehicles for new future model launches.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All of the above skills will be required not only on full metal vehicles but also Carbon Fibre, Clay & Wood Models.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least City and Guilds or NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 in a body competency
- A full automotive apprenticeship in a relevant body competency
- Experience of working with classic cars would be desirable
- Candidates should be self-motivated, well organised with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexibility in working hours as per business needs.
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 7.30am -4pm, Friday 7.30am-12.30pm
Monday-Thursday 6am-2.15pm, Friday 6am-11am
Monday-Thursday 1.30pm-9.30pm, Friday 10.30am-3.30pm
Please Note: The pay rates stated above are made up of three elements, Hourly pay rate, Holiday pay and Apex Recruitment’s contribution to the payroll administrator’s fee