Senior Manufacturing Engineer
The Engineering department currently have an opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team, reporting directly to the Ink Engineering Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee day to day Engineering operations in Cleanroom and Injection Moulding.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation, company procedures and best practice.
- Ensure all reports are accurate, complete and issued on time.
- Working closely with other department heads, process engineers and production associates to ensure company expectations are met with regards to health and safety, quality, cost, delivery and productivity.
- Meet agreed service levels for the provision of planned maintenance.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are updated, communicated and adhered to.
- Developing and maintaining departmental KPIs.
- Control expenditure and achieve financial targets set.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports are completed on time and are accurate.
- Ensure maintenance records are up to date.
- Ensure all electrical and mechanical breakdowns are carried out and repaired to industry standards in a timely manner.
- Daily control of direct staff to provide maximum efficiency.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- Hold a HNC in mechanical or electrical principles.
- Have proven experience in an equipment maintenance role.
- Salary – £33,000-35,000.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counselling services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Friday 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.