Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
Salary: £21k, DOE
Contract: Full time, permanent - split shifts, weekdays and alternate weekends
Hours: 45 hours p/week
We specialise in the provision of high quality, tailor made, mobile coffee bars, units and kiosks to any indoor or outdoor space such Exhibitions, Festivals, Main Events and Town Centres nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced operative with full clean driving licence minimum category 7.5 Tonne and Trailer Licence (CE1).
This role offers a mix of site work and depot based duties. The shift rota is a rolling pattern of split shifts on weekdays and alternate weekends.
- Providing logistics support to your management team
- Supervising the daily set-up of trailer mounted coffee bar and outdoor furniture and/or the packing away of both at the end of the day
- Ensure competent handling of sensitive equipment
- Keeping the Depot organised and clean
- Assist with the vehicle maintenance; including washing vehicles & trailers
- Preparation of equipment/vehicles for forthcoming Events
- Picking and loading stock into vehicles
- Transportation of stock and equipment to operational sites
- Attend scheduled meetings and display a willingness to contribute
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
The ideal candidate will relish manual hands-on work and possess the skills and competence to supervise the movement of equipment, vehicles and stock.
- Full clean Driving Licence with 7.5 Tonne and Trailer Licence (C1E) (this is ESSENTIAL)
- Relish a hands-on, manual-handling role; this is a physically demanding role and you must be able to meet the demands of a physical role.
- Relish working in an outdoor environment
- Be a committed, enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised way
- Ability to be flexible and use initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, but with care
- Ability to work under pressure taking full responsibility to meet deadlines
- Practical "hands on" approach, promoting a "can do attitude"
- Attention to detail
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Well presented
- Good geographical knowledge of the operational area covered by the Depot
In return we can offer:
- A full time permanent position
- A competitive package of 45 hours per week
- £9 p/hr
- 28 day’s holiday incl. public holidays
- Ongoing training and the chance to be a key player in a small but dynamic growing team.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge, please click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No agencies please.