Junior Brand Manager
Market leading Consumer Durables Company based in the West Midlands
- Looking for brand savvy marketer with excellent communications experience
Our client is a market leading Consumer Durable Company based in the West Midlands. They are a respected B2B provider of the everyday essentials along with stylish kitchenware.
The successful Junior Brand Manager will assist in identifying new brand opportunities and will support Brand Managers in defining brand propositions. They will create engaging consumer targeted communications, drawing out all product features and marketing call outs, including copywriting and briefing design and photography. They will Work on a high volume of packaging SKU's p.a. to an extremely tight critical path, including developing new pack identities, constructions and adhering to brand guidelines and hierarchies. The Junior Brand Manager will create the trade selling story with compelling rationale and positioning.
They will be responsible for assisting in developing brand plans for in-store campaigns including fixtures, launch packs, merchandising concepts, ranging and POS. They will create inspiring social media and web content to build brand engagement and constantly monitor consumer demographics and insight to then link with the product team, identifying new product development opportunities.
The successful Junior Brand Manager will work with Brand Managers, Visual Merchandiser and external design agencies and photographers to produce our annual and bi-annual trade catalogues including copywriting and extensive proof reading.
A significant element of this role will be juggling/project managing whilst maintaining accuracy and creativity.
The successful Junior Brand Manager will have:
- 2 Years+ marketing experience in Marketing, Communications or brand type roles.
- Experience in project management and creative execution
- Preferred experience in retail marketing, consumer durables or food/drink brand marketing or communications
- Experience of creative briefing to agencies, photographers and stylists including extensive copywriting
- A commercial and practical mind-set - creativity balanced with consideration for implementation and ROI
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills - joining a team of three brand managers and a brand assistant. Also working closely with design, buying and QC teams
- An ability to juggle multiple projects on an on-going basis and meet tight deadlines through efficient organisational skills
- Enthusiasm and a pro-active work ethic with the personality to enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A starter and finisher with the ability to think independently.
- Willingness to work on their own initiative within a busy team and under pressure of tight deadlines
- Exceptional proof reading and attention to detail
Salary £23,000-£26,000 + Benefits