An opportunity is available for a fantastic Management Accountant working for a large and successful organisation within Birmingham. This company is important to many of the general public within the Midlands, and therefore the staff need to be extremely competent. In this particular role you would be responsible for day to day financial management making sure that large projects undertaken by the company are controlled and managed carefully to deliver cash projections and target cost, whilst minimising business risks. A very strong understanding of all round management accounts is essential, preferably in a stand-alone position with examples to show whilst also being a finalist (or coming up to) in either ACCA/CIMA.
In this position you will:
- Provide financial support for proposed projects and Owners reports to funders
- Re-adjust current processes for management accounts preparation and streamline if necessary
- Support prep of Audit packs
- Investigate any variances and evaluate with supporting information to be challenged
In return you will:
- Receive freedom in a role to put your own twist on procedures
- Gain a responsibility regarded as highly important by the company
- Join at an exciting time for the organisation in terms of growth
- Receive fantastic experience and further existing skills
This role will suit a confident and organised individual ready to take the next step in their career based in the Birmingham City Centre. If this role suits you and you can give examples of the above from previous roles then please don't hesitate to apply.