This business is a globally recognised organisation that specialise within the bespoke machinery sector. Right now the company are expanding and their growth plans require them to recruit another Service Engineer that can service and repair equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans.
Why should you work for this client?
- Fantastic reputation
- Stability - Permanent position with a growing company - loads of training available
- Progression - extensions to your role + chances to step up to Supervisory positions within 12 months.
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- 2 Years minimum experience within a Service/Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in fault finding servicing machinery
- Experience working on Pneumatics/Hydraulics
- Ideally electrically biased
- Example backgrounds are as follows:, Shutdowns, Materials Handling, Automotive, Waste, Mining, Steel, Food, Cranes or other special purpose machinery.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE p/a + Overtime! 40h p/w
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website www.maloyflynn.co.uk and contact Jonny Gardner