Sales Ledger Clerk
A brilliant opportunity to settle down in a fun and lively working environment has surfaced over at tightly-knit manufacturing business. This client of mine is looking to bring in a mature and experienced set of hands, in hopes of joining their humble and welcoming finance function.
The right candidate will be expected to maintain, update and control sales ledgers. They must be organised and confident in running regular debtor reports, have the ability to investigate and chase overdue invoice payments and above all be clear and diplomatic in the role. The right person will also be responsible for reconciling accounts and allocating payments.
This is a business that has been featured in industry sector specific publications renowned for its supportive working environment. Further training to upgrade skills as well as opportunities to try new aspects within finance will always be open to employees too.
Ideally you will;
- Be someone who's happy working both solo as well as within a team
- Have great communication skills, clear and confident
- Have a large strong excel and computer skills
- Be someone who's had plenty of experience working in a purely accounts receivable role
In return you will;
- Be part of a tightly knit team with a high retention rate
- Be provided bonuses, incentive and soft targets keeping the atmosphere vibrant
- Be given a host of benefits which include discounted gym memberships and also shopping vouchers
This is the perfect opportunity if you're in need of a change and is seeking to step up your career. Click apply now