Resource Planning Analyst
We are currently working with an international organisation who are investing heavily into the way in which they deliver customer service across their European operations. The organisation has a very strong brand based on delivering a great level of service but are looking to further this reputation. As an organisation they invest very heavily into the development of their peoples careers and as such are looking for career minded individuals to join their resource planning teams.
What is the role of Resource Planning Analyst?
The purpose of the Resource/Capacity Planning Analyst is to use data and statistical analysis to help shape the operational strategy of the business. You will be using your capability to create accurate workforce management and capacity plans for the UK and in the future the European customer service delivery teams (contact centres). The Planning team provides a comprehensive management information, analytics and business modelling service to contribute to the cost effectiveness & efficiency of the business. You will form part of a team responsible for the optimisation of the customer contact strategy, create effective forecasts, analyse data and build schedules which balance the needs of the business and colleagues.
Key Requirements of Resource Planning Analyst:
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Technical experience of SAS, SQL, Computer Modelling and Programming
- 3+ years' experience in a similar analytical or resource planning role
- Enjoying analysing data and problem solving
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach and be comfortable with change
- Work with senior operational leadershipto ensure fully understanding of how data is gathered, interpreted and analysed to create decisioning systems.
- Being proactive in identifying where the Operational Insight team can add value to the operational business.
- You must be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to your department.
- You must be able to demonstrate a creative approach topresenting insight and data
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment
To apply for the Resource Planning Analyst role please submit your current CV and a call will be arranged.
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group. With over 15 years experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.