Production / Manufacturing Engineer - Electromechanical - Stafford
My client is looking for a Production / Manufacturing Engineer who has experience working with electromechanical manufacturing to work from their offices in Stafford.
You will have knowledge of relevant methodologies such as Kaizen or 5s and have proven experience improving production/manufacturing processes.
- Integration of new product and control of projects.
- Development of manufacturing methods, optimising flow, efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Define and create work instructions.
- Provide technical support for production processes and NPI process.
- Maintain and improve the ERP system functions and data that supports the engineering and production process.
- Review production / manufacturing methods suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Continuous improvement of the manufacturing process from a quality, delivery and cost perspective.
Attributes and Skills
- Experience integrating new products
- Knowledge of Stainless Steel Processing (advantage not required)
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in the use of ERP systems
- Working knowledge of method and time study.
- Ability to suggest, guide and define tooling / fixture requirements
- Working knowledge of Kaizen, Lean manufacturing and 5s.
- Have a working knowledge of powder / wet paint processes (Advantage not required)
Please send me your CV to discuss the role in more detail.