Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphic Designer
£20 – 25k
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Marketing Team based in Birmingham. This role will involve the creation and modification of motion graphics with some 2D graphics work.
A good working knowledge of After Effects is essential.
The candidate must have a passion for animation, be a good multi-tasker with exceptional organisational skills, and have an eye for detail. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to work for a cutting-edge company in a growing industry, with opportunities for career development.
The day to day role will work closely with the Marketing team as well as the Graphics and Dev teams to create cutting edge content to showcase our products via a number of channels; in-retail venues, mobile and online.
- Motion Graphics
- Corporate marketing videos for tradeshows, website and new business meetings
- Animated banners for online advertising
- In-venue and on-machine videos promoting new games / features / products
- Video capture of games
UI Menu Graphics
- Designing menu user interfaces from wireframe designs and specification documents
- Production maintenance of existing menus
- Production of new menu assets
- Animated game buttons on menus and themed animated menus
Some 2d Graphics
- Corporate print adverts, brochures, leaflets, flyers, stand graphics, website and social media graphics etc
Required Skills & Experience:
- A portfolio of work, which is either industry related, or displays the necessary skills that could translate to the role
- Degree level education or part qualified in a relevant professional qualification. Qualifications below degree level will be considered if applicants can demonstrate relevant experience and evidence of continuing professional development.
- 2d Motion Graphics – 2d Graphics – Layout – Typesetting & Typography – Logo Design – UI Design – Highly competent in Adobe Photoshop & After Effects – Experienced Adobe Illustrator, Plug Ins for After Effects
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a good knowledge of social media
- Ability to work in a team but also self-manage and use initiative
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Flexible working hours to meet key deadlines