We are currently recruiting for an ETL Developer to develop and document the ETL routines to extract data from source systems and populate the society’s Enterprise Data Warehouse and/or other data platforms.
To develop ETL consistent in line with ETL frameworks and technical standards in order to provide data lineage and business glossary.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in ETL and enterprise data warehouse development, ideally in a financial services service environment.
- Certification of on IBM Infosphere Datastage/Qualitystage highly desirable.
- Relational and dimensional data modelling skills, both designing & interpreting.
- Understanding of relational design principals i.e. normalization, 3NF etc.
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Test Automation
- Experience of working in Financial Services or other regulated environment
Ability to use the following systems:
- At least 3 years professional software development experience and at least one year’s experience in IBM Infosphere Datastage/Qualitystage V11.3
- SQL, both writing & interpreting
- IBM Governance Catalogue (Maintenance of Data lineage and metadata)
- IBM Information Analyzer and Data Rules
- IBM Infosphere CDC
- IBM Cognos Reporting
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.