Are you an experienced Technical Engineer looking to expand your skills?
Do you pride yourself not just on your technical abilities but also on your customer service?
Would you thrive in a busy and incredibly varied environment?
If this describes you, then we would LOVE to meet you!
A practical understanding of Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP will be an essential part of the candidate’s skill set, plus a good understanding of:
- Windows 2008/12 Server administration/configuration
- AD, advanced Group Policy
- Extensive experience with the implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
- Experience with VMware
- Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
- Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
- Exchange 2010/13
- MYSQL (preferably)
- Apache and/or IIS
- Citrix accredited (preferably)
- Microsoft accredited (preferably)
- VMware accredited (preferably)
Experience and knowledge to be used in conjunction with sound logical thinking and resourcefulness daily.
To be considered for the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of Three years of network experience is essential
- Resolving internal network issues
- Investigating and resolving issues with our live webservers and load-balancer
- To provide support to 1st, 2nd and 3rd line/Problem engineers and training where necessary.
- To take ownership and responsibility for diagnosing, solving and managing complex issues.
- Maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting the clients server and Data Centre infrastructure.
- To be actively operating either as part of a group or on your own with new customers installations and large projects.