Learning & Development Coordintor
To coordinate group led Learning and Development activity, to include scheduling and coordinating training events, including post-event reporting and analysis.
A global automotive business in Worcestershire
In this exciting brand new position, you will coordinate all Group development events, ensuring they run smoothly by designing schedules, ensuring optimum cost and attendance, and coordinating with relevant providers.
You will gather and follow up on all evaluations, prepare reports, and get involved in all required financial transactions (sales orders, invoices, cancellation charges etc).
You will be responsible for maximising the use of company systems (to include internal communications), and act as a lead user for the Learning Management System, acting as help-desk support, and providing training. You will also act as a key player in the digital transformation programme.
In order to apply for this position, you absolutely must posses the following:
- Highly skilled in IT applications to include Microsoft Office, LMS Systems, and Internal Social Media platforms
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent demonstrable project management skills with the ability to work on multiple complex projects
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical/reporting skills
- Ability to use research methods and collect data
Ideally you will also:
- Have the ability to operate globally
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
Must be available to commence an interim role no later than 25/09/17 and be committed to seeing out the contact
Brand new position - Interim role with the possibility of a permanent opportunity - Global business - Competitive rate