35 hours per week
£16,500 - £17,500 PA + excellent benefits
Penns personnel are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client situated on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield. They are looking for an events administrator to support the efficient running of the Members Education Programmes. Within this role you will communicate with Members and assist with the planning and execution of courses and events.
A varied and interesting all-encompassing role, the duties will include;
- Accurately maintaining records
- Assist with the set-up up of events
- Preparation of course materials
- Processing bookings
- Assisting with the promotion of courses and events
You will need to be:
- Highly organised and have the ability to multi-task
- Experience of databases
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Ability to work in a time - bound environment
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of event organisation
- Competent using web based resources such as surveys, webinars and Googleapps
This genuinely is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known brand who offer excellent company benefits.
Due to the location the ideal candidate should hold a driving license and have access to a car which can be used to travel to and from work.
If you have the skills required for this role and would like to work for a superb company then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today to avoid disappointment!