Sales Executive - telecoms - excellent career prospects
Due to expansion we are currently recruiting for Sales Executives to work for a successful telecommunications company based in Wolverhampton. They are a growing company who offer excellent career prospects plus an attractive salary and benefits. The ideal candidate must have previous outbound consultative sales experience with a driven and self motivated approach.
This role would suit someone who is looking to be part of a fun and friendly team, who is money motivated with a consultative sales approach.
The duties of the Sales Executive will include:
- Making outbound proactive business to business calls to existing and new companies
- Selling telecommunication products and services to businesses across the Wolverhampton and Shropshire area
- Building strong customer relationships, engaging with key decision makers and identifying and qualifying close solution opportunities
- Account managing customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities
- Responding to leads provided within 24 hours and updating systems accordingly
- Providing field based consultants with high quality leads meeting key metrics
- Achieving sales targets in all agreed areas
- Managing customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
The ideal Sales Executive will have the following key skills:
- Previous outbound business to business sales experience
- A consultative sales approach
- Be able to identify, generate and close business over the phone
- Be driven, determined and self motivated
- The ability to build rapport with clients on the phone at all levels
- Be proactive and able to work as a team
- IT literate - knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary: The company offer a competitive salary paying £18,000 basic with an attractive uncapped OTE of up to £30,000.
Hours of Work are 37 per week in between the hours of 08:030am and 6:00pm.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Free Car Parking and company healthcare package.