Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
Registered nurses in the Birminham area paying up to £23 per hour. Permanent full time and part time hours available.
We currently have vacancies for registered nurses with at least 9 months' post-qualification experience to join our team working in Birmingham and the local surrounding areas.
As a Dean Healthcare Nurse, you can work in a range of clinical settings including nursing, care and residential homes. Working for Dean Healthcare is entirely flexible - choose your hours to fit around your home life.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your clinical ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan. You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Administering Medication to residents
- Organising care staff duties on a daily basis
- Writing and evaluating care plans
- Maintaining our company ethos to deliver person centred care to the highest standard
- Current valid NMC registration/pin
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer:
- Fantastic rates of pay up to £23.00 per hour.
- Free mandatory and specialised training including Medication, BLS and Epilepsy Training.
- Holiday Pay and enhanced Bank Holiday pay.
- Flexible working hours: full time and part time hours available to suit you
- The opportunity for contracted or permanent placements with our clients
- This is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual willing to support the service users with all aspects of daily living.
As the leading health and social care recruitment agency, Dean Healthcare believes in a person centred approach and as part of our dedicated team you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to support your needs
- Free ongoing training
- Continued professional development
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant available to you 365 days of the year
- Clinical advice and guidance when needed from our clinical supervisor
If you have experience in any of the above and you are interested in what we can offer, then please apply now.