Corporate Actions Assistant
A Corporate Actions Assistant is required to join reputable Financial Services business located in Birmingham City Centre. Initially the role is being offered on a 12 month FTC however there is a possibility of the role being made permanent.
The successfully appointed Corporate Actions Assistant will have previous experience gained within a Financial Services business and have accurate technical capabilities. Must be a quick starter with the ability to pick up new systems and processes.
- Accurately process all client corporate and income events in a timely manner
- Liaison and reporting between other offices administration centres
- Inputting instructions into system interfaces
- Ensure Stock & Cash Reconciliations are reviewed and cleared in accordance with procedures
- Ensure all processing is in compliance with US Tax obligations and Group Directives
- Control account reconciliations & statistics
- Ensure FCA CASS Compliance at all times
- Reconciliation & processing of all Corporate Actions & Dividends
- Daily review and clearance of corporate action & income event related stock & cash
- Processing of Regular & Scheduled Income Payments
Key Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience gained within a Financial Services organisation
- Must be technically minded and strong, able to pick up new systems and processes easily
- Corporate Actions experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Strong academics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team or independently
This is an excellent opportunity for those with previous Financial Services experience or those who are keen to gain exposure across a new financial services organisation. Initially the role is offered on a 12 month FTC but there is a possibility for the role to go permanent.
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at