National Technical Sales Manager
Frenger Systems have an exciting opportunity for a National Technical Sales Manager to join their team based in Derby + National Travel.
Job Title: National Technical Sales Manager
Location: Derby + National Travel
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 basic per annum + Competitive Bonus Structure + Executive Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop etc.
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
We are a long established U.K company based on Pride Park, Derby specializing in Multi Service Chilled Beam Technology. We operate in the U.K., USA and Australia and are a leader in the manufacture and supply of specialist heating and cooling solutions for Prestigious Office Developments, Hospitals, Schools, Airports, Hotels, University’s, Prisons, Libraries and other large Commercial spaces. Our Multi Service Chilled Beam (MSCB) units are installed in many prestigious buildings all over the globe.
Due to continued success, we now have an immediate opportunity for a National Technical Sales Manager to join our team at Pride Park, Derby. This is a Full-Time Permanent Position. UK sales role (national coverage) 3-4 days per week visiting Consulting Engineers and M&E Contractors, 1-2 days office or home based dependent upon employee location.
Already working in a similar capacity and located to in commutable distance to our Derbyshire head office would be advantageous. Full in house produce solutions technical training will be provided, although you should already have strong sales skills and be highly proficient at developing new business through usual channels to market for 'Specification Selling' of HVAC equipment / project solutions. Being experienced in liaising with Consulting Engineers and/or Architects and maximising sales opportunities with existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have a good track record in sales achievements, understands the sales process, especially 'Specification Selling' be tenacious in their pursuit of success, able to interface with customers to provide technical support and solutions provided by the technical team at head office. To be considered for this exciting opportunity with excellent future career prospects, you will already have enjoyed a successful career in sales or business development and relish new challenges as they present themselves. Be solution orientated and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
National Technical Sales Manager - Essential Skills and Experience:
- Sales Management: 4+ years
- 4+ years successful experience in sales or business development role
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Maths & English plus a Science subject (preferably Physics) at 'O' or preferably 'A' level
- Technically competent with the ability to understand HVAC solutions, be able to provide technical feedback and commercial proposals to customers by means of discussing these face to face. Able to write and provide relevant reports and information
- Proficient in the use of standard Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience and successful record of winning business
- Be commercially competent to be able to attend Sales and Technical meetings to provide feedback regarding market and meetings activity
- Highly motivated and energetic with a good degree of commercial acumen and sense of purpose
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Right to work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence
- We only seek individuals that have a successful and demonstrable track record and possess in the HVAC Market and a positive 'can do' attitude, great problem-solving skills and the desire to constantly learn and develop.
- A flexible approach with the ability to quickly pick up new skills are also essential as full in house product training will be given
National Technical Sales Manager – Benefits:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Executive company car + mobile phone + laptop
- Pension contribution
- 23 days holidays per annum + Bank Holidays
- Free on site car parking
- State of the art modern offices with air conditioning
- Free tea, coffee and fruit juice
To submit your CV for this exciting National Technical Sales Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Representative, Technical Manager, Technical Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Sales Specialist or a Technical Director.