One of the most respected companies in the West Midlands, is seeking a Credit Controller to join their expanding team. The organisation, already has an experienced team in place and is looking to hire another member, due to increased workload. The ideal personality will be someone who is open to learning, passionate about their work and is willing to progress.
- Have experience working as a Credit Controller or as a trainee
- Be comfortable and confident with all aspects of the Credit Control function
- Be a stable and reliable worker, as you will be trusted to manage your own workload and ensure operations run smoothly
- Used to chasing debt via phone, meetings and emails
- Have a calm and collected manner, being able to work well under pressure and make sound business judgements
Benefits of joining:
- There will be company training on site
- Have the opportunity for the role to become permanent, subject to performance
- Work in an accessible, convenient location, which is close to amenities and has on-site parking
- Be provided with an excellent benefits package, including the opportunity to work flexibly if required
- A great chance to experience a full credit control position
- Have the opportunity to work within a small, friendly and supportive team
This is a great role for a Credit Controller, who is looking to progress up the ladder and receive some extra qualifications on the way.