This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a very well established business based in Bromsgrove working as a Sales Executive in luxury offices.
My client is a global specialist media platform. They pride themselves on the heritage of their brands and their loyal audiences. Offering core expertise, they help dedicated enthusiasts follow their passions. Innovation is at the core of what they do: put simply, they push boundaries.
Every month, their global brands attract more than 52 million website visitors and reach a social reach of over 56 million people. With nearly 500,000 global subscribers, they publish over 200 magazines a year. Their market-leading portfolio spans Technology, Games, Music, Film, Photography, Field Sports, Science & Knowledge and the Creative & Design sectors.
This is a Telesales Executive role and the key responsibilities include:
- Focus on driving new business, developing the market
- Cold calling in to business, finding out who the key decision makers are and building rapport
- Generating leads and qualifying them
- Phone calls to prospects, to include sales engagement, appointment setting, exploratory calls, sales pitches
- Account Management
- You will own a patch of approx. £100,000k worth of clients, and circa 100 clients so you'll need to plan the 12 mths worth of advertising for the future
The successful candidate must have the following:
Ideally media sales and knowledge about events, digital, magazines OR passion and job in one of the verticals including Technology, Video Games, Photography, Music making, Rock, and Film
Previous sales exposure either New business or Account Management OR graduate
This is a permanent role based in Bromsgrove, working hours are 9am - 6pm, there is the potential to earn a healthy commission package and progression opportunities in the future.
- Good commission scheme, pension, health care and unlimited holiday