Trainee Office Administrator
Our client based in the heart of Staffordshire. They work to support clients with all aspects of financial management and are a long standing and well-respected firm who are ever growing within their field.
Our client is seeking a Trainee Office Administrator to work in a busy and thriving environment. The candidate successful in the post of Trainee Office Administrator will be fortunate to gain a real step into the world of business in their first office based role.
The role of Trainee Office Administrator will be based in their Stoke On Trent office and provide an all-around office support position.
The role of Trainee Office Administrator will include:
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Answering the incoming telephone and dealing with calls effectively
- Making appointments with clients
- Sending correspondence insurance companies/clients (email and traditional letters)
- Maintaining electronic files
- Updating our back office client records/data inputting
- Post - incoming and outgoing
- General office/housekeeping bits
- The role of the Trainee Office Administrator will be a varied but structured role for someone staring out in an office environment.
- You will not need financial planning experience but our client would require someone presentable, flexible, with a good telephone manner and willingness to get involved.
- Computer skills are essential (Word, Excel) however full training will be given on the bespoke systems our client uses.
- Educated to GCSE level including Maths - English A-C
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.