National Recruitment Sales Director - Circa £75K Benefits
National Recruitment Sales Director
Basic is up to £75K (depending upon experience),
Plus car or car allowance, benefits and superb bonus
As a Sales Director, you will enjoy running a team of business development managers - and selling yourself and pulling together the whole Sales function, this could be an interesting option for you!
It is focused Engineering, Automotive and FMCG - the company is going through positive change and has a lot of business pending, but they are seeking to get a greater market share within these sectors.
You will possess a proven track record of success within Recruitment Sales, as well as being knowledgeable within new business generation. You will be working in a good management team, part of a high growth group. You will be responsible for developing a strong sales pipeline and converting this new business within Aerospace (Engineering), Automotive and FMCG.
You will be responsibility for working with the Senior Management team to develop the Regional sales activity and will play a fundamental role in developing future growth, providing vision and direction in promoting the Regional based recruitment strategy.
- Developing sales strategy, tactics, plans, profit targets, budgets
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Manage a sales opportunity pipelines
- Managing and develop new accounts and client relationships
- Liaising with industry influencers and strategic partners to identify new business leads